Feeding a Growth Mindset - eBook (digital product)
How can this guide support you?
Are meal times a cause of stress in your home? Does your toddler’s behaviour often leave you confused and frustrated because they refuse, throw or fight over food? Are you worried about their eating and nutrition?
What if meal times became an opportunity to build and strengthen skills that sustain in all life’s challenges with your child - at the table and beyond?
A growth mindset is a positive way of looking at life. When we view challenges as opportunities to learn, it means we can adapt and thrive in many situations. They will be open not only to trying new food but open to more experiences in life. Instead of a dinner time battle-ground, meal times become a favourite time of the day, providing nourishment for tummies, hearts and minds.
By taking this approach to our parenting and sharing this mindset with our children, we are nurturing confidence, resilience, health and happiness. Mealtimes are the perfect time to feed this positive mindset. A daily opportunity to connect and share an experience that can nourish more than our tummies!
Do you want to:
- Prevent meal time battles, find confidence in your parenting decisions and nurture a child who is a joy to share a meal with.
- Learn strategies to support where your child right now developmentally.
- Help your child to feel good about the body they have, always
- Think beyond nutrition and nurture your child's skills for life.
- Learn practical strategies for dealing with common meal time frustrations- food throwing, food refusal, introducing new foods, and table manners!
After purchase a digital file of the full eBook will be emailed to you.
Prices are in New Zealand dollars.
How are meal times in your house?
Are you a short order cook- making different meals for everyone? Bargaining with your little one to try something new or just to have one more bite? We get how frustrating and draining the meal time battles can be with a young child who refuses to eat.
It doesn't have to be this way.
Let us help stop the constant stress of bribes and negotiation, so you can start enjoying time spent eating with your family. Creating meal times that nurture more than bellies.