How can this guide support you?
Are meal times a cause of stress in your home? Does your child’s behaviour often leave you confused and frustrated because they refuse, throw or fight over food? Are you worried about their eating and nutrition?
The routine of sharing a meal together has the potential to foster important life skills, build relationships, communication ability and physical skill, to name just a few, yet, for many, this daily event is a source of constant stress. What if meal times became an opportunity to build and strengthen skills that sustain in all life’s challenges with your child - at the table and beyond?
A growth mindset is a positive way of looking at life. When we view challenges as opportunities to learn, it means we can adapt and thrive in many situations. They will be open not only to trying new food but open to more experiences in life. Instead of a dinner time battle-ground, meal times become a favourite time of the day, providing nourishment for tummies, hearts and minds.
By taking this approach to our parenting and sharing this mindset with our children, we are nurturing confidence, resilience, health and happiness. Mealtimes are the perfect time to feed this positive disposition. A daily opportunity to connect and share an experience that can nourish more than our tummies!
Do you want to:
- Prevent meal time battles, find confidence in your parenting decisions and nurture a child who is a joy to share a meal with.
- Learn strategies to support where your child right now developmentally.
- Help your child to feel good about the body they have, always
- Think beyond nutrition and nurture your child's skills for life.
- Learn practical strategies for dealing with common meal time frustrations- food throwing, food refusal, introducing new foods, and table manners!
After purchase a digital file of the full eBook will be emailed to you.
Prices are in New Zealand dollars.
Feeding a Growth Mindset - eBook (digital product)
What would children’s lives be like if they grew up eating well and loving their bodies?
Let us help you create a feeding environment that enables children to flourish! Setting children up for success, laying the foundations for them to achieve long term positive health outcomes