Did you know that "How" you feed your baby in the first two years sets them up for later life? It can impact if your child becomes a "fussy eater", how accepting they are of new tastes and flavours and sets the foundations for their relationship with food.
With so much information on what to feed our little ones, it can be hard to decide what to do. Whether you choose to follow a traditional weaning approach, want to know how to do baby-led weaning safely or combine the two.
Raise a confident and mindful eater right from the first bite! This online programme offers practical and evidence-based tips for starting solids and feeding your baby in the first two years.
New Zealand's leading Infant feeding specialist and paediatric dietitian Rachael Wilson will have plenty of tips and research-based advice on how to help your child develop a positive relationship with food and their body from the first bite. We will also provide information on ideal first foods, to provide the best nutrition for your little one.
This online programme is for you if you:
- Have questions about what foods to start with
- Are worried about how to avoid choking
- Want to nurture a child who is a joy to feed
- Want to prevent feeding issues as your child grows
- Want to chat and ask questions from a qualified feeding specialist
- Have questions about how to manage high allergy risk foods
Bonus support from Registered Dietitian and Family Feeding expert:
* As a bonus you have an opportunity to problem-solving your family nutrition challenges with feeding specialist and paediatric dietitian Rachael Wilson who will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
When you purchase the online programme you will get access to a private Facebook group that is moderated by both Lorren and Rachael and we will be on hand to answer any questions you may have. Supporting you in this journey to raise happy healthy eaters.
If you'd like practical tips & evidenced-based solutions for reducing mealtime stress we hope you'll consider joining our programme We would love to see you there!
How and What to feed your Baby Programme
- The programme is hosted in our private Facebook group.
- When you purchase you will get a download with a link to click to our group where you will be able to watch the webinar at your own pace when it suits you.
- The programme is approximately one hour long.
- You can watch when it suits you and re-watch it at any time.
- You can ask questions at any time and have feedback from Paediatric dietitian Rachael Wilson and Registered Teacher Lorren Hawkins.