Baby led feeding - New Shoots Tauranga
Time & Location
About the Event
Another brilliant workshop brought to you in collaboration with New Shoots Early Childhood Center in Tauranga.
Whether you choose to follow a traditional weaning approach, want to know how to do baby-led weaning safely or combine the two. Infant feeding specialist and paediatric dietitian Rachael will have plenty of tips and research-based advice on how to help your child develop a positive relationship with food and their body from the first bite. We will also provide information on ideal first foods, to provide the best nutrition for your little one.
This workshop is for you if you:
- Have questions about what foods to start with
- - Are worried about how to avoid choking
- - Want to nurture a child who is a joy to feed and how to prevent feeding issues as your child grows
- - Want to raise a child who eats a wide variety of food
- - Want to chat and ask questions from a qualified child feeding specialist
- - Have questions about how to manage high allergy risk foods
- - Would like to meet other local parents with similar aged babies!
There will be plenty of space to bring your little ones and a relaxed environment. Tickets are limited to enable it to be comfortable for little ones so grab your tickets quickly !!
- Early Bird Ticket$30$300$0
- Double Ticket$65$650$0
- Standard Ticket$40$400$0