Raising happy, confident children - Kilkenny
Time & Location
About the Event
Confident, happy children have a range of tools and skills that help them maintain their physical and mental health. This workshop focuses on proven techniques for growing resilience and teaching children strategies for dealing with strong feelings and emotions in a positive way.
We also introduce family habits and routines that nurture empathy and help children feel content as they learn to show appreciation and gratitude for all that they have. Sound good? Our workshop sows the seeds for connection. We give you the practical tips and guidance on how to do this for both yourself and your family.
The session will cover:
- An introduction to mindfulness in everyday life: how to actually do it and make it a habit
- The science of mindfulness
- How to raise a mindful child
- Research-based tips for raising grateful and contented kids
- Top tips for raising a body positive child and how to foster a positive relationship with your own body
- Earlybird€20€20Sold Out
- Double ticket€40€400€0
- Single ticket€25€250€0