at the Dinner Table
Sign up to preregister for our new online course
Raising young children to eat well and enjoy food is often easier said than done. Information on what kids should be eating is plentiful, but that doesn't always translate into what our little ones want to eat - let alone a good vibe at the dinner table!
Developing a positive relationship with food and our bodies is key to achieving overall health and wellness. Children who are confident in their bodies, who eat a variety of food, and enjoy being at the table, have skills that help them experience both health and happiness.
Over the years, we have helped hundreds of families bring peace and joy back to their table. Our online programme helps you to think beyond nutrition, to creating mealtime routines that nourish hearts, minds and bellies!
Our online programme gives you the opportunity to learn:
* Top tips for feeding happy thriving young children
* How to avoid common mealtime frustrations- fussy eating, food refusal, throwing, all-day grazing!
* How to foster a good body image from a young age
* Nurturing your child's body confidence and autonomy
* Fact-check common misconceptions about family nutrition.
* How to manage those so-called "forbidden foods".
Bonus support from Registered Dietitian and Family Feeding expert:
* As a bonus you have an opportunity to problem-solving your family nutrition challenges with feeding specialist and paediatric dietitian Rachael Wilson who will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
When you purchase the online programme you will get access to a private Facebook group that is moderated by both Lorren and Rachael and we will be on hand to answer any questions you may have. Supporting you in this journey to raise happy healthy eaters.
If you'd like practical tips & evidenced-based solutions for reducing mealtime stress we hope you'll consider joining our programme. We would love to see you there!