Find peace at the dinner table: Raising happy, healthy eaters
Time & Location
About the Event
Are mealtimes a source of stress in your home?
Raising kids to eat well and enjoy food is often easier said than done. Information on what kids should be eating is plentiful, but that doesn't always translate into what our little ones want to eat - let alone a good vibe at the dinner table! We get how frustrating, alarming, downright maddening this can feel because we get the world of feeding children, We've designed our holistic strategies to help you empower your little one to eat well and feel healthy. The workshop includes:
- Top tips for feeding happy thriving children
- How to avoid common mealtime frustrations- food refusal, throwing, all-day grazing!
- How to foster a good body image from a young age
- An opportunity to problem-solving your family nutrition challenges with feeding specialist and paediatric dietitian Rachael Wilson
- How to manage sugar and other foods!
If you'd like practical tips & evidenced-based solutions for reducing mealtime stress we hope you'll consider joining our workshop. We would love to see you there!
- Sold OutSingle ticket$10$100$0