Imagine a world where children grew into adults who ate well and loved their bodies?
Imagine if your child would devour fruit and veggies with delight? Or if your child turned to you with a half-eaten muffin and then tells you they've had enough and are full? What if you could try out new foods and explore different tastes and your child could enjoy trying them?
Imagine letting go of the stress and worry at mealtimes.
Raising young children to eat well and enjoy food is often easier said than done. Information on what kids should be eating is plentiful, but that doesn't always translate into what our little ones want to eat - let alone a good vibe at the dinner table!
Developing a positive relationship with food and our bodies is key to achieving overall health and wellness. Children who are confident in their bodies, who eat a variety of food, and enjoy being at the table, have skills that help them experience both health and happiness.
Over the years, we have helped hundreds of families bring peace and joy back to their table. Our online programme helps you to think beyond nutrition, to creating mealtime routines that nourish hearts, minds and bellies!
Our online programme gives you the opportunity to learn:
* Top tips for feeding happy thriving young children
* How to avoid common mealtime frustrations- fussy eating, food refusal, throwing, all-day grazing!
* How to foster a good body image from a young age
* Nurturing your child's body confidence and autonomy
* Fact-check common misconceptions about family nutrition.
* How to manage those so-called "forbidden foods".
Bonus support from Registered Dietitian and Family Feeding expert:
* As a bonus you have an opportunity to problem-solving your family nutrition challenges with feeding specialist and paediatric dietitian Rachael Wilson who will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
When you purchase the online programme you will get access to a private Facebook group that is moderated by both Lorren and Rachael and we will be on hand to answer any questions you may have. Supporting you in this journey to raise happy healthy eaters.
If you'd like practical tips & evidenced-based solutions for reducing mealtime stress we hope you'll consider joining our programme. We would love to see you there!
End Mealtime Battles Programme
- The programme is hosted in our private Facebook group.
- When you purchase you will get a download with a link to click to our group where you will be able to watch the webinar at your own pace when it suits you.
- The programme is split into two halves and is approximately 1.5 hrs long.
- You can watch when it suits you and re-watch it at any time.
- You can ask questions at any time and have feedback from Paediatric dietitian Rachael Wilson and Registered Teacher Lorren Hawkins.