Feeding their potential: Supporting children to have a positive relationship with food and their body
Time & Location
About the Event
Think Beyond Nutrition
Raising confident, happy, healthy kids in this diet-obsessed culture is hard work! The messages children get about food and bodies at home shape the foundations for what they feel and believe about their own body.
This workshop troubleshoots common nutrition problems and offers practical strategies for building a positive relationship with food and body. Helping you to raise a child who feels good, eats well and has a positive body image. A child who is confident, resilient and feels good in their own skin easily thrives in the challenges life brings.
This workshop will cover all aspects of nourishing your school-aged child including:
- How to feed your child in a way that sets them up with a positive relationship with food
- How to deal with sugar and other “treat foods”
- Nurturing a positive body image for your child
- School lunch ideas (including zero waste and allergy free recipes)
- A question and answer session with a registered paediatric dietitian to solve all your mealtime dilemmas
The world of feeding children is our speciality. We've designed our holistic strategies to help you empower your child to eat well and feel healthy. Enabling them to meet their potential. Get your tickets today!
- Early bird$25$250$0
- Standard ticket$30$300$0
- Double ticket$50$500$0